Personal Data Protection Authority
PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION AND CONSENT TEXT
Dr. In order to carry out the services I will provide to you as Meltem Gamze Locksmith, we may need to learn your personal information and health data and record and store them within the limits required by the service to be provided.
Your health data, which we have to record in order to provide you with health services, is considered special personal data by law. In this context, as stated in the 2nd paragraph of Article 6 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, ‘It is prohibited to process special personal data without the explicit consent of the person concerned.’ Since, in accordance with the provision, personal health data can only be recorded with the express written consent of the person, other than the special conditions specified in the law, you are obliged to obtain this consent.
- This consent includes the personal data you provide to us verbally, in writing, visually or electronically during our examination, and the personal data you transmit to us via the internet and mobile applications or electronically or obtained in our practice (analysis results, prescriptions, photographs, videos, camera recordings, etc.). It covers your personal data.
- Your data regarding your health and sexual life obtained during the execution of treatment and care services, your private health insurance data and Social Security Institution data, etc. is considered personal data.
- This personal data of yours will be recorded only to the extent required by the health service to be provided to you, within the framework of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and relevant legislation, and will be stored in our system/archive ‘ …not to exceed the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is recorded’ . In this context, your data processed will be protected as professional secrets, their confidentiality will be ensured and will not be shared by third parties/institutions/organizations.
- However, in cases where the confidentiality of personal medical records must be limited for the protection of public health, such as the obligation to notify the competent authorities of infectious diseases regulated in Article 58 of the General Hygiene Law No. 1593, or in cases of legal obligation such as the obligation to report a crime, it can only be used limited to the purpose and in moderation. We would like to remind you that it may be necessary to notify the competent authorities accordingly.
- Requests from public institutions, judicial authorities and other official authorities to transmit your data to them, the purpose of the request, whether the requested data overlaps with the purpose to be achieved, whether it can be stated in concrete form, the necessity of transmitting your data without anonymization as the only way to achieve the stated purpose, the data It will be evaluated in terms of whether the transmission is necessary in a democratic society or not, and requests for data transmission that do not meet all of these elements will not be fulfilled.
- Regarding your data recorded by us, in accordance with the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with Regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data (Council of Europe Convention No. 108), Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights, Article 20 of the Constitution, Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698:
- Learning whether your personal data is being processed and the scope of your processed data,
- If your personal data has been processed, obtaining information about it, accessing this data and taking samples from it,
- To learn the purpose of processing of your personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose, whether it has been transferred to a third person or institution at home or abroad, to request that changes in your personal data be notified to the persons or institutions with which the data is shared,
- Requesting correction of your personal data in case your personal data has been processed incompletely or incorrectly, (This right can be exercised by applying in person or in writing to our practice address at Göztepe Mahallesi Bağdat cad No 173 Daire 8 Kadıköy or by applying in writing to email@example.com……………………. We have been informed that it can be used with a request sent to our e-mail address from the personal e-mail address of the data owner specified below.)
- You have the right to request that some of your data be hidden, deleted or destroyed.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT
Dr. I have read and understood the Personal Data Information and Consent Text prepared for Meltem Gamze Çilingir , and I have also been given verbal information regarding the subject,
I have been informed about the purposes of processing, collection methods and legal reasons for my personal data, my rights to protect my personal data, mandatory circumstances in which my data may be transferred, data security and application rights, which are detailed in the Personal Data Information and Consent text,
All my personal data, including my health data, are shared with Dr. within the framework of the above principles. To be recorded, stored and shared in mandatory cases by Meltem Gamze Locksmith and its employees,
In addition, my data can be shared by my doctor with his colleagues for consultation purposes in cases required by my medical diagnosis and treatment, or with product supplier companies when it is necessary to purchase a special product for me,
Also Dr. Meltem Gamze Locksmith and her employees can be sent to me via mobile means (my phone number: 05304765066), over the internet (my e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) or to my address (my address: Göztepe Mah. Bağdat Cad. No:173 Daire:8 Kadıköy postal address ). I ACCEPT WITH MY EXPRESS CONSENT that it can be accessed via etc.
*In accordance with the Patient Rights Regulation, you can request that a copy of the form be given to you.